HARP 2 now lets homeowners who owe more than their house is worth refinance to get a lower interest rate!
No matter how far underwater you are, this program can help you. Just meet these criteria:
- For homeowners with FHA, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac Mortgages that were sold to Fannie or Freddie before May 31, 2009
- You must have made your payments for the last six months and not have missed more than one payment over the past year
- You must have a job or another source of regular income
The following is part of the HARP 2 program:
- Appraisals are no longer required if there is a reliable automated valuation model (AVM) - a significant hurdle in the previous plan.
- Risk-based fees have been eliminated for borrowers who refinance to shorter term mortgages. Call us for information on this option.
- Existing mortgage insurance coverage can be transferred much easier than under the original HARP.
To find out if you qualify for the HARP 2 program - please visit the following websites and enter your information. If you do qualify please contact one of our mortgage specialists so that we may help you obtain a lower interest rate.
Louise Nelson 561-376-6277
Jeff Meiselman 561-333-5773
Susan Lamb 561-630-5778
Sergio Contreras 954-434-8050
Click on "Fannie Mae loan look up tool" and enter the requested information.
Click on "Do we own your mortgage" and enter the requested information.
HARP 2 will not be available until April 1st and will be subject to investor guidelines.
For additional branch phone numbers, addresses or contact emails, please visit the Branches page.
Please contact your branch for questions or further assistance on your accounts or online banking.
To report a lost or stolen debit card after normal banking hours please call our Support Center at 1-866-546-8273.