Business Certificates of Deposit and IRAs
CDs & IRAs
Are you a business with savings set aside for future use and able to invest for a fixed period of time without access to funds? We know you work hard for your money, isn't it time it started working hard for you by earning a great interest rate? Give us a call or drop by one of our locations to discuss current rates.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Competitive, guaranteed rates for term of deposit.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open account and earn disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day the deposit is made.
- Automatically renewable for your convenience with 10 day grace period.
- Available in terms from 6 months to 5 years.
- Interest can compound back into CD or by direct deposit to your Floridian Community Bank checking or savings account.
- FDIC insured to $250,000 per depositor.
- Penalties for early withdrawals.
For additional branch phone numbers, addresses or contact emails, please visit the Branches page.
Please contact your branch for questions or further assistance on your accounts or online banking.