The employees of Floridian Community Bank are your neighbors, living in the communities that we serve. Floridian Community Bank is committed to supporting those causes and non-profit organizations that help make South Florida a better place to live and work. The bank believes that our commitment to community service is an important part of being a good corporate citizen. Floridian Community Bank supports community organizations not only with financial contributions, but also by having its employees generously donate their personal time; after all, you are why we're here and WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
A partial list of organizations that the Bank and some of our employees support include:
- Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Davie Business Network
- Community Associate Institute
- ULI Southeast Florida (Urban Land)
- Boys and Girls Club of Broward
- Starlight Children's Foundation
- Palm Beach County Cultural Council
- Archbishop McCarthy High School
- Weston Chamber of Commerce
- Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Realtors
- Women in Distress (Board Member)
- Financial Networking Group
- Cuban/American National Foundation
- Florida Bankers Association
- Association of Cuban Accountants
- American Bankers Association
- Hope Outreach Center, Inc.
By clicking these links you will be leaving Floridian Community Bank's web site. The links are meant for entertainment and education and do not constitute an endorsement of any kind. The Bank has no control over the content offered by these sites. Thank you.