Debit & ATM Cards
You can access your funds from virtually any ATM with a Floridian Community Bank VISA ATM / Debit Card. You can view your card transactions online when they are posted to your account. Floridian Community Bank does not charge an annual or transaction fee for the use of your ATM*/ Debit Card. You can visit the branch any time to order your card and select your own personal identification (PIN) number.
Debit Card Features
- Get cash anytime 24/7 from most ATMs worldwide.
- Business and personal accounts can take advantage of the convenience of debit cards.
- Use the card for purchases at many grocery stores and gas stations, or wherever debit cards are accepted for payment.
- All transactions are posted to your account, which can be viewed online. Check your account daily to prevent identity theft.
- Debit cards are available for any checking account. Link the card to the account of your choice.
- The Floridian Community Bank Debit is accepted anywhere VISA credit cards are accepted.
- Manage your business purchases by using the Visa Debit Card for businesses.
- The amount available for use is based on the balance in your accounts and subject to security limits.
- For easy access, your ATM will be accepted at any Cirrus, Presto or Star network.
- Enjoy the access to designated Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide through the Allpoint network.
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call our Support Center at 1-866-546-8273 (available 24 hours/7 days a week).
For additional branch phone numbers, addresses or contact emails, please visit the Branches page.
Please contact your branch for questions or further assistance on your accounts or online banking.