You've already established a business relationship with one of the community's leading financial institutions - Floridian Community Bank. So why not consolidate your payment processing services with Floridian Community Bank's provider.
Floridian Community Bank delivers premier electronic payment solutions that help you control expenses, maintain margins and save time and money. Over the years banks have processed payments for merchants electronically to enable a faster way to receive the customer's cash for today's purchases. We continue to serve our merchants in their best interest and here is what Floridian Community Bank can offer you and your business...
Service and Expertise
We have the experience and training to serve any merchant, from the smallest to the most sophisticated. We are particularly well suited to service electronic data capture (EDC) merchants and are adept at moving paper based merchants onto electronics. Our terminal vendor will talk your merchant through the installation process and train staff members via the telephone.
- Simplified Pricing.
- Competitive Discount Rates.
- Small monthly maintenance fee includes free device replacement and research.
- PIN based debit transaction fee eliminates discount rates and reduces cost.
- Merchants can order their supplies directly from vendor and have the cost processed through ACH from their DDA account.
- Staff support is available Monday through Friday.
- Significant savings to the merchant and assistance in recognizing potential employee problems before they cause serious losses.
- Chargebacks are processed and debited directly to your merchant account.
- Fraud Monitoring Program helps to detect fraudulent merchants and/or unusual transaction activity.
- Merchant statements prepared and sent to you every month.
- Customer Service there to answer all your questions.
Ancillary Products and Services
For our merchant's convenience, Floridian Community Bank has added Remote Merchant Capture as is the newest innovation for merchants to receive an even faster availability of funds. Subject to bank approval.
Please visit our contact us page if you want to hear more about what remote capture can do for you or stop by and visit your branch.
For additional branch phone numbers, addresses or contact emails, please visit the Branches page.
Please contact your branch for questions or further assistance on your accounts or online banking.
To report a lost or stolen debit card after normal banking hours please call our Support Center at 1-866-546-8273.