Online Banking Disclosure
The purpose of this Disclosure Statement is to inform you of certain rights that you have under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act.
Please Note In this statement the words “you” and “your” each refer to the person who uses or is authorized to use Online Banking services. Then words “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Floridian Community Bank.
Online Banking Services – you may access our Online Banking service using the personal Login Codes that we issue to you and conduct the following transactions:
Transfer Funds Between
- Money Market
Make Payments To:
Obtain the available and current balance(s) and transaction history of:
- Money Market
Initiate Stop Payments
- Banking Services - Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we only process transactions and update information on business days, which are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. Transfers made on weekends, holidays, scheduled in advance or after 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), will be processed on the next business day.
- Stop Payment Requests - Paper Check Stop Payments can be entered on the banks Online Banking System. You will receive an online confirmation that the stop payment order has been accepted and posted to the Bank’s system. For an online stop payment order to be effective, you must print, sign, and mail or bring this confirmation to us within 14 calendar days of when you entered the stop payment order online. Stop payment orders should be mailed to:
ATTN: Stop Payments
5599 S University Drive,
Davie, Fl 33328.
All online stop payment orders are subject to the terms and conditions governing stop payment orders as provided in the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions governing the Account upon which the check was drawn.
Stopping the payment of a check is different from the cancellation of a bill payment. Once an electronic bill payment has been debited from your account, you CANNOT order a stop a payment. You will incur stop-payment charges as disclosed in the current Fee Schedule. Refer to the section Fee/Charges below.
Bill Pay Services
You have the ability to pay your bills through our Bill Pay service. It is required that you have at least one checking account with us. You or someone you have authorized by giving them your Online Banking login codes can instruct us to perform the following transactions:
- Initiate and authorize payment from your Primary Checking Account to payees which you have authorized in advance to receive payments, and
- Edit or delete pending payments.
Payments entered before 1:00 pm EST Monday through Friday will be received by us the same day. Payments made after 1:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or on a weekend will be received the next business day. Electronic payments must be scheduled to send at least 2 to 5 business days in advance of the payees requested due date. Electronic check payments must be scheduled to send at least 7 to 10 business days in advance of the payees requested due date.
If there are insufficient funds in the Primary Checking account on the payment date, we will attempt to send the payment for the next 5 business days should the payment amount become available. We reserve the right to dishonor any payment request(s) that reasonably appear to us to be fraudulent, incomplete, erroneous, or if you do not follow our instructions for Bill Pay. In addition, we will not be able to execute any Bill Pay requests if the payee cannot or will not accept such payment. You are responsible for any loss or penalty that may occur due to a lack of sufficient funds or other conditions that may prevent the withdrawal of funds from your account.
Identification Number and Password
Access to Online Banking may be made by personal computer. Access requires the use of a unique login password, and/or Personal Identification Number (collectively, the “Login Codes”) assigned by us. Your use of Online Banking with the Login Code authorized by us will be deemed by us to be valid and authentic and you agree that any communications to us under your Login Code will be given the same legal effect as written and signed paper communications. You agree that electronic copies of communications are valid and you will not contest the validity of the originals, absent proof of altered data or tampering.
Lost or Stolen Login Codes
If you believe your Login Codes or other means of access have been lost or stolen or that someone has used them without your authorization, immediately change your Online Banking Login Codes. For single sign on users, this is done by going through the “account management” option. For regular online banking customers you can select RESET PASSWORD to change your login code. Contact us immediately by writing, calling or e-mailing us at:Floridian Community Bank
5599 South University Drive Suite 100
Davie, Florida 33328
945-434-8050 (business hours only)
Include in the message your name, address, phone number and a brief description of the problem. All e-mail requests will be answered by close of the next business day.
E-Mail communications should be deemed to be only minimally secure, therefore personal or private information should not be transmitted in this manner. Examples of private information include, but are not limited to:
- account numbers with the Bank
- social security numbers
- credit or debit card numbers
- address or telephone numbers
Record of Transaction
You will receive a monthly statement showing the status of your account(s), transactions made during the past month, and any charges, which we may impose, for such services or transactions.
Liability for Unauthorized Transfer/Transactions
Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your password has become known to an unauthorized person or if an unauthorized Payment has occurred involving your Payment Account. Change your password and contact us. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You can lose all the money in your Payment Account. If you tell us within two (2) business days, you can lose no more than $50.00 if someone uses your password without your permission.
If you do not tell us within two (2) Business Days after learning that your password has become known by an unauthorized person and the Bank can prove that it could have stopped someone from using the password without the customer’s permission if the bank had been told, you could be liable as much as $500.
If your statement shows Payments or Transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell the Bank within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get any money that was lost after the sixty (60) days if the Bank can prove that it could have stopped someone from making such Payments or Transfers if the Bank had been notified in time.
If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend time periods to a reasonable time.
Errors or Questions
In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should contact the customer service representative at your branch or write to the Bank at:
Floridian Community Bank
5599 S. University Drive
Davie, FL 33328
If you think that your statement is wrong or you need more information about a transaction listed on the statement, the Bank must be contacted no later than sixty (60) days after you received the FIRST statement by mail or e-statement on which the problem or error appeared. You must:
- Tell the Bank your name and Account Number
- Describe the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and,
- Tell the Bank the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you notify the Bank verbally you will be required to send your complaint in writing within ten (10) Business Days after your verbal notification. We will tell you the results of our investigation within ten (10) Business Days after we hear from you, and will correct any error promptly. If the Bank needs more time, however we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate the complaint or question. If the Bank decides to do this, your Payment Account will be provisionally credited within ten (10) Business Days for the amount you think is in error so that you may have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete the investigation. If you are asked to put your complaint or question in writing and it is not received by the Bank within ten (10) Business Days, the Bank may not provisionally credit your Payment Account. We will tell you the results within three (3) Business Days after we finish the investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of documents, which were used by the Bank in its investigation. These EFT Error Resolution procedures do not apply to business entities or business accounts.
You agree to the terms of this Online Banking Disclosure and the schedule of fees that may be imposed. You may not transfer between accounts with legal or signature restrictions. However, an account(s) may be viewed if you are an authorized signer on the account(s).
Your name must appear in the legal title to make transfers between accounts to initiate bill payments. You may not transfer between accounts with legal or signature restrictions. However, an account(s) may be viewed if you are an authorized signer on the account(s).
Limits on Online Banking Transactions
All transactions performed through our Online Banking Service will be considered a Preauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer.
Our Liability for Failure to Complete Payments or Transfers
If we fail to complete a transaction on time or in the correct amount, when properly instructed by you, we will be liable for damages caused by our failure unless:
- the account has been closed or is not in good standing.
- your equipment or ours was not working properly and the breakdown should have been apparent when you attempted to conduct the transaction.
- you have not given us complete, correct or current account numbers or other identifying information so that we can properly credit your account or otherwise complete the transaction.
- you do not properly follow our instructions or if you provide us with wrong or inaccurate information or fail to correct or tell us about any inaccuracy of which you are aware.
- you do not instruct us soon enough for your payment or transfer to be received and credited by the time it’s due.
- the funds in the account from which a payment or transfer is to be made is subject to legal process or other claims that restrict the transactions.
- circumstances or persons beyond our control prevent, delay, intercept or alter the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- there are insufficient funds in your account to complete the transactions.
- we have reason to believe that the transaction requested is unauthorized.
- the failure was caused by an act of God, fire, or other catastrophe, or by an electrical or computer failure or by other causes beyond our control.
In any case, we shall only be liable for actual proven damages if the failure to make the transaction resulted from a valid error despite our procedures to avoid such error.
There may be a charge for additional transactions and other optional services. You agree to pay such charges and authorize the Bank to charge your Payment Account for these amounts and any additional charges that may be incurred by you. Any fees associated with your standard deposit accounts will continue to apply. You are responsible for any and all internet service access fees that may be assessed by your service provider. For the amount of the transaction fees consult your schedule of fees provided at account opening or upon request.
We reserve the right to change our fees at our discretion. Any change will be mailed to your last address in file 30 days prior to the effective date of the change.
Change of Terms
We reserve the right to amend or terminate the services offered from time to time and we will notify you a minimum of 30 days prior to any change by written notice to your last known address.
Waiver of Agreement
Any waiver of any term of this Agreement by us on occasion will not prevent us from asserting our rights to these terms in the future.
You may terminate the Agreement and your Online Banking Service at any time upon giving written notice of the termination to us. If you terminate, you authorize us to continue making transfers and bill payments you have previously authorized until we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon termination notice. Once we have acted upon your termination notice, we will make no further transfers or payments from your account. If we terminate your use of your subscribed Online Service, we reserve the right to make no further transfers or payments from your account, including any transaction you have previously authorized.
Disclosure of Account Information
We will disclose information about your account or the transaction you make to third parties:
- where it is necessary to complete transactions.
- to verify the existence and standing of your account with us upon the request of a third party, such as a credit bureau.
- in accordance with your written permission;
- in order to comply with court orders or government or administrative agency summonses, subpoenas, orders, examinations and escheat reports; and/or
- on receipt of certification from a federal agency or department that a request for information is in compliance with the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act.
Our Policy and Pricing Guide and Terms and Conditions on Deposit Accounts are available at any of our banking offices upon request.
- Davie: 954-434-8050
- Boca Raton: 561-226-0730
- Juno Beach: 561-630-5778
- Delray Beach: 561-496-2690
- Wellington: 561-333-5773
For additional branch phone numbers, addresses or contact emails, please visit the Branches page.
Please contact your branch for questions or further assistance on your accounts or online banking.
To report a lost or stolen debit card after normal banking hours please call our Support Center at 1-866-546-8273.